Overnights and Expeditions
Get out there. See what you have yet to see.
Overnights and expeditions are opportunities to train towards Quests. Check out the Shikari Page for more information on the Wilderness System.
White Pine Campus Overnight
- Introduction to expeditions, a Pathway, and Quests (‘nature rites of passage’)
- Saturday 11:00 AM to Sunday 3:00 PM
- August 27th & 28th
- October 22nd & 23rd
- December 10th & 11th
- $100/night covers two meals
- Sleep in the yurt or on the grounds
Tower Ridge Trail Expeditions
- Exploration of Shikari training pathways in the backcountry
- Saturday, September 24th at 11:00 AM to Sunday, September 25th at 3:00 PM
- Friday, November 3rd at 6:00 PM to Sunday, November 5th at 3:00 PM
- $100/night covers additional support; meals not provided
They will be held in two locations this year – our home campus in Rocky Ripple and in Tower Ridge Trail of Southern Indiana. We are offering one-night and two-night experiences for teens ages 12 to 17. Open to any 12 to 17-year-old. These are best suited for any student that has gone through a Teen Summer Camp, in an After-School Pathway Club, or is interested in diving deep into original skills progression and nature connection.
For specific questions send an email to Matt@whitepinewilderness.org